Wednesday, January 11, 2017

MODERN BLUSH


Modern Blush: Target

OooOo that evil eye.... I believe that Target's logo is a hypnotizing eye that screams as you are walking in "Buy, Buy, Buy, and if you bought enough buy more" LOL. I have literally went to Target to buy two things and came out with SEVEN extra items; five home decor pieces and two from the discount section. I love Target.! They have the most awesome goodies, well thought out home decor collections, and great prices you can't beat. My favorite right now is their MODERN BLUSH DECOR COLLECTION BY THRESHOLD. Check it out:


1. TABLE LAMP
2. WALL ART
3. TALL CERAMIC VASE
4. SMALL CERAMIC VASE
5. FAUX FUR THROW PILLOW
6. GOLD LUMBAR PILLOW
7. ACCENT CHAIR

Here are my favorites:






Great minds think alike.! I LOVE Sherry Hart's blog, Design Indulgence and her post about "Black and White at Target"

XoXo




No comments :

Post a Comment