Wednesday, February 22, 2017

BLACK HISTORY MONTH SPOTLIGHT


MEET ROBIN WILSON



I am such a fan of Robin Wilson.! Robin is an interior designer, author, and is an expert of designing a healthy home. Robin Wilson Home is located in New York City. Robin Wilson Home was founded in 2000 and works on certain projects throughout the United States. With a commitment to helping asthma and allergy suffers, that hit home for me because I have both asthma and bad allergies. I fell in love with Robin's ideas, commitment, and success to the design industry through her niche. I've meet Robin Wilson at the African American Top 20 event and she gave me the best advice as a student and future business woman. With her personal struggle with asthma and allergies, Robin has a passion for clean design that will help clients live a hypoallergenic lifestyle. Her healthy outstanding collection includes furniture, pillow, comforters, and bedding that's sold nationwide. As seen in many publications, Queen Boss on Centric TV, HGTV, and LX-TV Open House. WOW.! Robin Wilson is so great and I look up to her so much. 

Check out Robin Wilson Home website.!!










No comments :

Post a Comment