Wednesday, July 19, 2017

ASID LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE: SAN DIEGO



CALIFORNIA LOVE!(Tupac song jammin in my head LOL). What a good time for me to visit San Diego, California! The sun was out, palm trees flown, and over a hundred interior design professionals and students under one roof. ASID Leadership Experience was a great opportunity for me to meet other student chapter presidents and awesome designers around the country. 

This was my first time on the west coast and I definitely wanted to make the most out of it. On my free time during the conference I took in the culture of San Diego. I went sight seeing, I went to the beach, shopping, and enjoyed a fancy dinner with my GA chapter.

I love interiors and architecture! San Diego has some of the most beautiful homes and well-designed architecture buildings. With awesome materials, paint colors, and the location, the homes of San Diego is a must see. I saw some home styles like Spanish colonial, modern, contemporary, and even a southern traditional home. The public buildings in San Diego were a architecture haven. There were all different from sizes, depth, materials, and style. Even the lifeguard tower is cool! My hotel room interior was pretty cozy and a nice design.
Life Guard Towers in La Jolla




Hyatt House La Jolla

Here are some more beautiful pictures of my trip to San Diego! 





Sunset:Dinner View

Dinner View


ASID GA Chapter

ASID GA Chapter
























4 comments :

  1. Services provided include programming, design development, construction drawings, permits, bidding and negotiation, project management for individuals as well as for real estate developers. Interior Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the student of interior designing,and while reading about it,i came to know at your article which can really help me for my future.Thanks for the post!interior design courses fees in nagpur

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing this information
    for more visit us
    Home decor write for us


    ReplyDelete